Friday 30 January 2009

mozart and thermo-sence dreams

Being off medication is an unending nightmare for me. I'm totally screwed I can't sit still without swaying back and fourth. I've taken to chewing gum in hopes of being able to concentrate and cutting down on my need to sway, If I cut down on either i'm liable to keep screaming unexpectidly. Mozart had the same problem with his tourettes but I'm fucked cause I can't play a piano I have no choice but to sway or chew or scream or when trying to go to sleep at night ... Nooooo!! ...... No not that, I'll never learn to play the piano as a blind person... but my legs take on some of the burden and do there own thing. Cuts down on the shouting!! Its all very frustrating and I'm not sure if I can go solo or not on medication. Love how the Nazis are still in power at the Joint Aviation Authority. If I have the option I'm not going to take this bullshit, its no life like this.
Sleeping has become surreal beyond belief, theres all these celebrities, last night I was a charactor in a horror film and you were in it. I was meeting you for some reason and we were on a small island in a cinema and the owner was crazy and wanted to kill us so I had to rescue you and at the begining of act 2 you turned in to Winny Cooper from the Wonder Years and for some reason you weren't talking to me. Its a very physical and visual realm, it all goes dark now and then and I can't run very fast like running through treacle and if I go to sleep with my legs crossed I tend to limp, but theres these periods where its soo so real and I find myself recalling the most obscure detail all the branches and landmarks looked exactly the same as places I've been. I went to my old house as a child where I grew up said hello to the new owners. They did a really bad job on an extension with one tiny little window. I didn't recognize his wife (she answered the door) but as soon as I saw her husband!! He looked ten years older. They invited me in, I thought they were quite rude had a very nochelent attitude towards me. Unbeleivable I had just run through the entire village limping AND it was snowing but thankfully I had no thermosence. That would be a nightmare especially if you had just got in to a nice warm bed before nodding off in to dream world and your stood there in the snow trying to dream up some mittens and a scarf.
As for the t-shirt thing I wasn't sure what you meant about copyright and putting a link on your website. I think if you wanted to do another design it would be a great idea, you should do as you see fit. The original is in my picassa web album. Here is a HD video of my current training school.

No comments:

Post a Comment