Tuesday 27 January 2009

great escape, bewildered cat, getting a plane!!

Finally I've moved out of my old room in my parents house......... to another room in my parents house. For my mum to lease out an extra room we had to swap so she can access the heating control. I'll be moving to my dads spare room as soon as she finds some tenants, its been a nightmare getting her to do this. Its probably what made me crack up in the end (when I went to jail) I've spent the last 2 years getting her to do this, I only get ridiculous excuses and she keeps going back on what she says she'll do every couple of months the arguments were getting pretty horrific, with me screaming "Your the enabler!! Your the enabler!!" etc. Trying to escape this house where I've spent the last 15 years its been a nightmare, all those hours I spent walking around the garden with pockets full of dirt...... avoiding spot lights..... on a motorbike....almost made it over the wire fence etc. All day today while she was at work I've been hoovering and moving furniture wardrobes, washing machines, beds, vanity units. My cat was a little confused "Am I moving or weeing on more furnituree?" was the look it gave me and like cats do it fucked of in the end.......... but my mother!!........ "I SAID I'D GET TOO IT!!" she ex....ploded!!... On her return. We fought over a mattress as she tried dragging it back to her old room. The cat came back.... it just sighed.... "Fine I'll come back later" after another lengthy argument and more "Your the enabler!!" She saw reason in the end and within the hour it was finished with. Anyway this means something fantastic!!
At the end of this year I think I'll be able to afford a share in a plane!! Have to live like a church mouse but I can do it and get a really nice 4 seater too!! After doing the math again I'm sure its within my means assuming I can get the time in a syndicate to do an around the world trip. How awesome would that be? I'm estimating (not sure how well) I can get this underway from August to January. Hope to have emigrated to Australia (haven't decided where yet) by August, then need to get a job, then a flat and finally a plane. I won't be able to afford accommodation on top of everything so we would have to plan it in detail and couchsurf, or possibly camping at airfields. If you decide you want to go international I think you'd have to make your own way back on a big plane with a comfortable seat etc as I won't be able to fly around planet earth more than once. Ultimately I'll be heading back to Australia. No need to start making plans right away because I'm not sure myself where in the world I want to go aside from perhaps seeing a little more of the states but I can do that when I start school there. If you have any thoughts on this maybe you'll have commitments or something. Let me know what you'd like to do.

Keep me updated on the Lou Reed shirt also!!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment