Saturday 17 January 2009

Can't afford a plane and Amsterdam P1

Yeah it does seem like I need every penny for school and I have to wait for the economy to recover. However it would be a fantastic idea if we could find someone who has a plane at an aero club and is looking for an extra pilot and to share the costs. This is gonna be so cool, no waiting around in airports or cueing or being lost. During my study I found out that actually there are stop signs in the sky!! Who knew? Technically though the stop signs are on the ground!!I've just returned from a week in amsterdam, I've never had so much fun!! Couchsurfers let me down mostly so I found a good hostel and thereI found this swiss guy. Was unbeleivably cute being straight sucks. He fell out with his freind because his girlfreind went to him and said how much she wanted him.I was like yeah can you really blame her. (seriously though I will find a pic later) Couldn't go anywhere with him cause girls just pounced. I was in coffeeshop after coffeshop smoking joints all week. The next morning I met Jacob from San Fran. I've never been so clicky right away with anyone well maybee the swiss guy but really I was just lost in his eyes. We had loads in common but the scarey thing was that he is Lou Reed's double. Only 20 but I'm not exagerating even slightly this guy looks just like lou reed he
gets that all the time. All my media is still on my camera (I'll make a movie everything is in HD format even the stills and my computer is too slow and no one yet has blueray). We spent the day together and went to a sex museum not that amazing but very cheap. Then we found this huge protest at a catholic church for pro life pro choice. People had to be dragged away and all the pro lifers where singing hyms and this women had the most fantastic sign that said "GET YOUR ROSARIES OUT OF MY OVARIES!!"
Then we met up with his freinds and for the rest of the evening we egged each other on to go with girls in the red light district. I didn't want to at first but I said I will if someone else does. So Alex and I did so we all waited around 5 min for Alex so then it was my turn and I insisted we all walk back to this window with this exeptionally cute girl that I liked but she was busy with someone else. She wasn't there so I went with the girl next door. It was terrible and everyone was waiting. I couldn't beleive what she said. Its not my fault she was in a weird position.
"What is the problem bb is this your first time?"
If I didn't already know the answer I would have asked the same" No your just really shit at this.... was my take "Wouldn't it be easier if you went on top or something?" She just annoyed me and after 20 min I started to get too tired.
All my freinds were like "Way to go stud.......... what Happened in there?"
"Well she was very rude and in the end I just got too exhausted" They all laughed and thought it was very british of me"

No comments:

Post a Comment