Saturday 17 January 2009

Amsterdam P2 -happy holidays, not gay, more on longevity +exhaustion, a murderer, my purse ect.....

So like news readers do I have to start with also the serious things like last week this guy I use to know killed himself, I can't go in to that in any way because its all complicated, I wasn't surprised to hear that's what had occured. I assumed that was what had happened when I heard thats why its complicated, its different because he was my age a peer, someone I knew he wasn't a grandparent or a hamster. He left a daughter I didn't know about. I hated him so its all very odd to me. So thats all shocking and stuff and so there it happened and its news and the rest here, is my original email start....

yeah there was more stuff.......... serious anticlimax being back at home hoping I'll drown in my tears of boredom. I spent too much money also. Oh yeah that was it we met this character. Tony the sport. I've never seen any of those kind of films, I don't really know what I'm talking about. He appeared out of nowhere and before we had chance to check our pockets this ex US pat from Boston took us on a tour of the red-light district. I can't even tell you how it happened within 5 seconds we all decided he was very charming hands still on our zips sure and mine on what I can't really argue is anything short of a purse. It was and always had been a satchel until I found myself cuing with the women of the group to collect our belongings namely our purses. Am I crazy women's bags are called that right aswell as the money holding thing?
So this Boston guys like "yeah I went to prison for killing this guy asshole forced himself on my disabled friend..... hey Ash man I wouldn't carry your purse around like that keep it at yer front" Part about him claiming to have killed this guy was true "So Alex your after some pussy huh?" See now it was his fault the atmosphere and the drugs I was caught up in the whole thing, I was all outgoing I forgot how that went. "Ok fine I'll go with a girl as a token thing if one of you wants to OK" Was just an impulse thing and then to the realization that I'm actually going through with this. So yeah It all turned out to be pointless and seedy and at some point I got confused or something like its in the male mind as a cultural mean what your purpose is in this role. It never occurred to me I could just fake it. All personal growth learning from what I'm hoping will be closure on adolescently minded misadventures, though I also did learn its bad form to wait
to get your breath back during. Sharing too much? Turns out to my shock I know nothing and I have very serious questions like oh ok yeah no I'm not asking you I'm meeting Jacob Lewis (Reed) in seville turns out he's gonna be there at the same time as me. I'll ask someone, but I don't entirely know what to make of that with myself cause everything I've ever heard is that as guys we have the opposite problem. Because I was mostly joking about that swiss. So that wraps it all up nicely we all gave tony some change ...........

Happy Holidays Gill
Have a fantastic 2009 might see you in it!!


p.s. seriously not gay

end of email /blog ect................

No comments:

Post a Comment