Sunday 12 April 2009

Neurotic nightmares, Easter paranoia.

I don't know whats happened, I stopped my medication last month because I seemed to function fine without it and since I had all those strange dreams but its not just like that anymore, its now at such an intense degree I now dream all night long. You won't believe the night I had I spent the entire night tidying up in a dream. I had to make these journeys by car and it was interwoven with 3 reoccurring dreams I just had so many things to do and 3 places to go back and forth from and I had all my stuff and every place was a mess and my Dad was making me do it and being a total cunt about it but I was busy trying to find my things. I was trying to follow a list my mum wrote. It was like that all night and I was being interrupted and it got messier and messier and I wanted to escape and I was getting so angry with everyone because I really trusted that it was real and I was upset because I didn't know what was real anymore and I rang up Yaser because I was at a nightclub with him last night I couldn't go inside because of the shoe nazis and I hate nightclubs anyway I really fucking hate them now and I said "This is a dream!! Thats whats happening that's why nothing makes sence because I was cleaning up and I remember the car but I don't know how I got here"
"I can't hear you"

This is a story I'm finding hard to tell and structure lets see how well I do. It began yesterday with some couch-surfers. I was feeling very crappy and thinking oh I won't like them and all this neurotic guilt about thinking that and what if they're pretty and that's why I like them. My mind wouldn't leave me alone all these strange thoughts kept coming at me so I had to disassociate myself from it all to keep calm, I felt withdrawn but after an evening I found them very friendly and funny and I got on with them really well. I hate York and these people come and ask me about the good things in York. I never seem to get the answer right or I have to tell them that I hate it here and they will then want to know why. The next day I took them in to town and it was really strange I found myself having fun or something and it turns out there's all this stuff here that makes it a kinda cool place. I completely came out of my shell everything was so different I was laughing and we were talking on and on and all of the other stuff disappeared. I seemed to trust that everything was OK it seemed really easy. I had to help Musab with something and so we all went to his flat on the way there was this public baptizing I think a bad seed was planted from that point, it freaked me out, all these people of the street climbing in to this bath fully clothed and this youth group wanting to spread the word of God and talking about this being some human being type Character with either real or metaphorical hands and a personality with very specific opinions and emotions. I just don't get what its for, why are people doing these things. We all went to Musabs place and I felt worse I've just seen an example of what can motivate people to behave the way that they do and now I'm inviting these girls back to a flat with these Arabian guys and I just feel so ambivalent towards them. Sometimes I think I'm just being paranoid or too sensitive about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment