Sunday 26 April 2009

Arabian nights and the Spanish Inquisition!!

excuse me HA HA HA HA HA HA FUCK ME HA HA HA HA HA HA AHUM A HA .........OH WHAT A WEEKEND!!

WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE CONTINUING TO READ.



I hosted this Spanish girl and I was practicing my Spanish with her and was going well. She's an interesting charactor with a strong personality. Likes to speak her mind a lot. I totally respect it but tengo mierdo todos los dias. Took her back to the Arabian bachelor pad. "Whisky on the rocks with coke Yaser!!"
"Of course Ash!!"
"Bukra!!" Now I have 20 odd Arabian freinds and it will be good for my C.V. I'm going to retake the challenge of learning Arabic in 2 weeks.
Was smoking a little pot and dancing to all the single Ladies and Stella ventured questions about Arabic culture. I was like of fuck get me out of here. She had lots and lots of questions and why have a rule for women and not for men just because of religion. It is no fair it is not equal.The Arabians feircly defended Islamic law and there culture but one question prompted an answer that uncomfortably I had forseen.
"Why women not allow to wear what they like it is sexist"
I had way passed on giving this as my gut answer to "Because women are very very sexy to men but men are only a little sexy to women!!" Oh what a fucking answer!! I make no judgment on this.
We walk around and enter a sex shop. Very intriging!! They have these dolls. They have this huge extra sized lady, You have a job on your hands just inflating the fucker!! If you don't have a lock on your bedroom you'll never be able to deflate it in time when you hear someone coming up the stairs. Wouldn't fit in a wardrobe not even in fucking narnia!! These things though are super life like in every way imaginable with vibrating attachments super soft latex filling tilting glass eyes, an extra adventure in the oral area, blonde hair. These things start at £100 and Musab bought on. Oh I'm taking my HD camera to film him inflate the fucker. Maybee Musab might pimp her out to me!! I could take her in the car pool lanes on my way to flight school. Then these guys wanted me to show them a way to a Massage Parlor the kind that do happy endings. I just so happen to know the location. Hey what kinda guy do you take me for? Luckily I managed to loose Stella for half an hour for that errand. Nice hearing from you the last time!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment