Friday 15 April 2011

revised comprehensive list of lost women.

I was on the bus the other day somewhat bored until I decided to go through in my mind my relationship with women so far. Oh dear..... so I decided to make a list just in case I should have a severe brain injury and forget. As I can't remember any names of random hookers and I guess I don't mean relationships it seems that my lovr life has sucked. This is the list of women I encountered and my complete and honest reasoning of why they failed.

Girl 1 (name forgotten)

After getting completley drunk at some night club in york I met this girl and I went to her place and well it happens to every guy!!

Girl 2 ( Its probably in a past blog)
This blonde 30 year old dragged me in to market stall in the early hours one morning but i wasn't really interested at yhe time and wanted to get to know her. Never to be seen again!!

Girl 3 Jasmin!!
Probably the hottest woman ever aand I made a huge play . Not proud of myself cause I played lots of mind games cause I thought maybe thats what I had to do. Supposidly she wused to be a model for playboy never confirmed if that was true and she was married with a kid. She was also 30 and as time came around she came my way but i didn't take it further not sure I had a reason. Despite all the arm stroking Ifelt nothing but she thought I was scared .
Girl 4 ( I think was girl 3 .. natasha? wild guess)
I'm not sure about this one but well I met her in a club and genuinley had decided that I didn't give a shit anymore but she seemed to be in to me and liked the whole thing about me speaking spanish and flying planes and being british. Meh.

Girl 5 Mable !!

Fuck the order but she was after jasmin. I made a song for her name to remeber it based on the jewish honika song mable mable mable I met you yesterday etc. She was very pretty and I was really in the mood to talk and she showed me her breasts in a cafe. She was actually in a wheelchair but I thought well if I really like her and like talking to her then i really valued that. I didn't fancy her none of them I liked that much they were all aside from girl 1 higly attractive. IShe had a lot of issues and the main reason why I liked her turned out to be an illusion. She couldn't get away faster ansd I dont wanna talk about how badly I fucked that up.

Girl 6 +7 (Who knows)
Since I'm revising the list some other random women in a bar. I would have asked her out (girl 6) but was too much of a pussy. (I was too much). I would have been interested in her in theory and for about half an hour we flirted from across the room but often all that happens in my head is a lot of naturalistic stuff to say that finds its way past my paralimbic system and then I'm screwed...or not. Girl 7 asked if she could buy me a drink but I was 18 and I just froze.

Girl 8 from woolworths

Same story of apathy and fear, but I think she was maybe only 15...didn't feel right I guess.

Between them all I'm missing some and my order is all screwed up.

Girl 9 Hazel

Hazel thinks your cute!! I never got to find out who hazel was and I was struggling to care at the time I did wander the beach in search for hazel but because my responce was thanks Hazel!! When it came to me finding out I suppose I became invisible or something like that.

Girl 10 Charlie

I think it was around the time I was trying to do this being honest thing I mean more how I feel instead of it being an ego thing and I I got talking to Charlie and maybee I might talk to her again, Im sure she's still here. Don't know when she's going back to hong kong. We met at Mcdonalds and talked about why even asian animals are small. I think emotionally i was a wreck (earlier this year). Another girl who did the arm stroking thing. Maybee if i accept that all relationships end and I'm bored of the rest of this sentance. If the talking bit is easy and I don't know what aside from marijuanna are the factors but i think not caring was what i was going for a lot of the time in the hopes of caring ARGGHHHH the irony. don't care = talking =potential relationship.

I'm bored and frankly embarressed at writing this nonsence espeicially when I think of 3 other girls that liked me and how shitty I handled it.  More amusing is men that hit on me!! So I shall make a list of that later.

3 comments:

  1. girl 10 was the fuckheaded bitch that set fire to a toad. She was at least an 8 and I had just moved in. She was on a date with a guy then when she found out that I was interested in her (just cause she was pretty and had huge breasts) reminds me of the girl from big bang theory. Oh so she made it clear to me that she had only just met him. It failed cause she set a toad on fire. I don't care at all that i forgot her name. I really fucked her car up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thats girl 11. And I think theres only 1 other girl and I forget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh now I remember 3 more. 12 was the girl at the sushi stand didn't know how to go about that cause I wasn't sure if i really did over hear her say that she liked me. I'm 70% sure but yeah yeah I'm a pussy.

    13

    Min

    I seem to do well with asians and well look how many of them there are. They breed like rabbits, theres lots of asians in australia so maybe thats why. I met her through couch surfing and I was really comfortable with her and we talked and stuff but I regected her cause she was a christian and I find religion creepy. I didn't think she was that attractive but mostly it was a religous thing. I think she;s coming to Australia. no idea what I'm gonna do if i see her again.

    14

    THAT GOD DAMN GIRL IN MEXICO!! I couldn't speak more than present tense spanish and a handfull of verbs. And she got in to a car and WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT I WAS!!

    15

    The girl in Las vagus!! FUCK I THOUGHT I HAD REMEMBERED THEM ALL!! I got hit on by this girl and I couldn't do anything she was a fuckng super model!! I was only 20 and couldn't buy her a drink . I also wasn;t totally sure that she wasn't a hooker. I was walking past the mgm grand and oh well.

    ReplyDelete