Friday 12 February 2010

GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Oh I am so mad and so discusted. Have no choice now but to sneek away tommorow morning. Was gonna continue with my first post with things I missed. My car is blocked in until tommorow. Everything was going pretty good the conversation was flowing.... Lots to talk about ..... I was kinda drunk. Let me update here. I packed up all my stuff ... Moved out said an awkward goodbye to everyone. Now I'm fucking livid!!!
I can't even repeat what happened. I don't wanna upset anyone, aka Gillian and I forget who else. This fucking cunt called callen his boyfreind and Naden's boyfreind spotted a cane toad. I don't wanna go in to details but despite my protests they all decided to catch it and burn it alive. It was the most sickening thing I have ever seen. I get that it's a pest but these retards thought it was justified to vilify it because of that and this bitch nadine was ecxited at what she was doing. I'm calling whoever animal protection is here in the morning. No way I'm I gonna be living with these people. Sorry that there's nothing positive in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment