Thursday 24 September 2009

The Family Can Stay At Home!!

I was posted on an assignment as a mystery shopper I had to go by another name which is ironically Ash. I was in the market for this beast....yes that sounded camp to me too!!




It was great same dealy almost as with the Bank, they made me a nice capuchino and my job was to find out how low I could haggle him down to. OTR price of 19,675 I said I've got a breifcase full of cash the tax man will neeever know!! Kidding. But yes I was paying cash and got him right down to 18,350 with free extras. How fucking savy is that. "Why do you want such a big car?"
"Ummmm I have a big family."
"Contact telephone number?" Oh fuck I thought what if he rings me up wouldn't it be funny to come up with something to really wind him up. I did and he rang!! "Is that Ash?"
"Errghh yeeesss hi!!" ANd it takes forever to fuck around with apostrophies he went on to ask about if I was interested and why I hadn't returned to buy it that day as I said. "Sorry I had a sudden change of heart!! Imp of the perverse is sitting on my shoulder la la la "Yeah I've opted for the Mini electric instead!!"



I joked that it would pay for itself in gold bullion "I don't want a petrol or deisil car I want an electric one!! Its gonna be fantastic nil engine noise perfect silence, I don't need a 6 seater saloon car the family can stay at home, I'm opting for peace and quiete!! I don't want them ruining the tranquility!!" I hung up and collapesed on the floor oh that hurt so much!! I should have said a plane I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment