Tuesday 15 September 2009

Cold Turkey

For the last 9 months there hasn't been a pupil in either eye. Nor have I had any money. I am however on top of it and have given my mum my bank card until I'm out of dept. I will be in credit by next week. The guy who deals me has had to cancel his morgage.... kidding. I must have smoked around 2k of mj over the years and I'm craving it like crazy. Its only been a week it feels much much longer. I slipped up once earlier on in the week but thats because I found a half smoked joint among some cd's, I never thought there was any possibility of such a thing existing cause I've been on my hands and knees before with tweezers near where I usually roll up picking bits out of the carpet, licking my grinder clean. I've been trying to invent things and I've had some amazing ideas though theres a patent for all of them and one was a timer box that only opens at a specified time and date as a means of keeping things from yourself. My mum won't have any part of it, I asked her to be my temptation box and to give me just one joint a week. Finally I have a job!! Its only temperary but its 40hrs pw packing chocolates so there will be lots of fiscal leg room when I'm in India and Asia and I'm off mystery shopping at some mini dealerships this week too. The only thing thats holding me back right now is my flying progress. My ciruits are in need of some refining and I can't get back to flying solo until I improve and I still have some exams to study for and take. I guess I'll be seeing you in January!!

1 comment:

  1. yay...I would love to see you!! I am leaving this morning for a grueling flight of 45 hours including our stopovers and we will be in Varanasi first..the holiest city!

    ReplyDelete