Thursday 5 March 2009

Frozen Ash.... paralysed in a standing position

Oh what a fucking crazy hour that was.............thought I was gonna fuckin' kick it. Yeah so I bought some weed and got my self set up with a grinder , smoking away to my hearts content and I try to sit down on the sofa...... Oh what the fuck? I can't move!! ..... Don't be ridiculous I say to myself come on come you just bend your knees hell fuck it just try falling backwards then............... I could not move a fucking leg related mussel ............ some how I find my self frozen in a standing postition .......... just fucking stood there..........for 20 minutes!! OMG scared the shit out of me ............help I've had a stroke ...someone I'm stuck here!! HELP HELP WHAT the fuck is the matter with me? I tried grabbing my legs with my arms to try and get them working again shaking away ....the craziest thing to happen to me in a long while. I was eventually able to shuffle my self around with my legs frozen like that..............nightmarish!! Already getting loan quotes for my plane......end of post.

No comments:

Post a Comment