Thursday 5 March 2009

Can barley afford the life raft for this thing.....

Hmmm its perfect and ideal looks comfortable too but money woes as they go ooh that rhymed! Yes I am one fiscally channeled individual, and I didn't get that job Que lastima. Oh what a fucking glorious day. Sunny and bright ... the sound of a distant lawn mover. Its been nice ...nice and steady flow to the whole day easy oh as it goes. I'm on my moped back from town, and then....sniff .....fucking slammed on the brakes!!
These young guys walk behind me at the junction to cross. They stood at the other side chatting away and I beckoned him to come over this poor confused guy with this who the fuck are you look on his face. "I smelt weed!" The fucker tried ripping me off I had to repark and go to the cash machine. Its been so long TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment