Wednesday 11 August 2010

Call Me Shrek

Its been an interesting week........apparently I can't live with anyone.......I was running a little short on money so I decided to to go live in a swamp under a bridge. FUCK ME!! What an experience, cause it was dark and cold and I was there with all the posessions I had in the world. Just like in New York "I was wearing my suitcase" I rolled my very last joint and then I thought hmmmm I should light a fire to stay warm, hey what will the police do its an act of survival!! At least in Prison I can eat. "Wheres my god damn car can't I afford it yet?"...." Well I've never made a camp fire before so lets give it ago" NOW REMEMBER I SAID IT WAS DARK!! So I get this fire roaring away and fuck me I never ran so fast in my life ...I look up and see a caution sign big red sign CAUTION HIGH PRESSURE FLAMMABLE GAS LINES RUN BENEATH!! So that night I didn't sleep at all well due to the cold that is I did move I'm not t hat stupid!! College...means I might have to rely on the stat test to get to Uni in the coming months. Would much rather have a backup plan. So neway the next morning I hadn't slept and I stank of burning wood, thankfully someone let me make a call and I called up some freinds who put me up for the weekend until my money came in. I HAVE MY CAR NOW!! YEY!! But I ate all my ration cookies all at once and then threw up. I'm seriously screwed!! All my eggs are in one basked with an advance loan of $500 charged at 40% and I have to put my car down as an asset. So I live in my car for now until the 23rd, the fuel light has been on the last 10 k, I was freaking out all day I left my shoes at manly and had to drive back barley made it back to apply for the loan, I have free internet at the library though. It l be approved. Otherwise anychance I can borrow some food money? I'm very hesitant to ask not sure if I'm serious. My sister said no....I hate her...not really. Don't want my parents to know about my fiscal situation. I'm gonna try couch surfing hopefully I can find someone to adopt me the the next fortnight. I just want food god damn it!! HUNGRY!! y tengo demasiado hambre!! Oh well thats my story and I've decided that I'm gonna geta 200 dollar a week bachalor pad all to myself. I'm tired of living in flats with people that leave notes "Whoever took my beans the beans that were labeled mine and put on my shelf please replace them and make sure that the bin in future is left out in the bin area it is marked 'Bins'. Yes I'm gonna find a flat of my own. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh and also I might not get the loan is it possible to go without food until the 23rd?

    ReplyDelete