Thursday 29 October 2009

NA NA NA NA ..na na ...................NOT GUILTY!!

I had checked out for the entire day, as I made my way to wakefeild county court expecting to be charged with possession (an unrecognized crime in Australia) and driving under drug influence. The second charge is the most damaging as far as I'm concerned and it would have been dependant on forensics saying he had this much cannabiniod in his system.

NOW WATCH ME!!



It said in the last 3 months at some point I had consumed cannabis!! I've been to fucking amsterdam since then. It proves nothing and the only other evidence is said to be the video of me doing the finger on the noise dealy. I forgot to remember to stop counting or somthing stupid theres fuck all evidence there. FUCK THAT so at the end of this month I shall be pleading NOT GUILTY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment